Friday, March 26, 2010

Email to Mike Lee

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share an email I sent Mike Lee today. I will keep you all posted if he responds. Thanks!!


This letter is addressed directly to Mike Lee.

Dear Mr. Lee,
My name is Jennie Larsen, I am a 36 yr old mother of 3 from Payson UT. I've lived in Utah my entire life and been brought up by my parents teaching of the importance of the constitution, the importance of fighting to maintian our individual rights bestowed on us by GOD and protected by law. I am a very active member of our community serving on the community council, PTA President, Business Owner, Realtor, and more. I was just recently voted in as a state delegate for district 67. There was an across the board sentiment at our caucus (which by the way had a GREAT turn out) that "WE THE PEOPLE" are completely and TOTALLY FED UP! Your name was brought up on numerous occasions as someone who could possibly beat Bob Bennet. Well as great as that sounds, I don't want to cast a vote for you because you can possibly replace Senator Bennet, I want to vote for someone who will truly FIGHT RELENTLESSLY to help restore our constitutional rights. I Have visited your website, read countless hours on you and others running and you all have a very conservative message, but so did President Bush and every President and Republican representative as far back and I can recall. Simply stated, we THE PEOPLE have lost faith in words. Words are spoken to win votes. We need to know that whomever is going to represent us is going to do it with absolute unwavering conviction to stand up and send a message to Washington that we will no longer allow our constitution fall by the waist-side while our government power grows to endless bounds, our country falls into a world and social government and we are left to feel that it is in our best interest to follow blindly with ENDLESS attacks on our personal freedoms or a terrorist might jump out of the shadows. Truth is, the biggest threat to our country is our OWN GOVERNMENT and it HAS TO STOP!
With that, I would like to extend and invitation to my home to meet one on one with the people who are putting their faith in your words. I am asking you to attend a cottage meeting at your convenience. I am asking you to show us before we vote that you are worth our trust that you have the fight in you that it is going to take to bring about these changes. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Warmest Regards,
Jennie Larsen
801-361-0422
State Delegate District 67

1 comment: