Thursday, April 22, 2010

Response to Bob Bennets "OPEN LETTER TO MIKE LEE"

Dear Mr Bennett,
My name is Jennie Larsen, I am a state Delegate district 67. I read the letter below and was sick to my stomach that YOU support policing the world, getting involved in foreign affairs that aren't ours, and completely ignore that fact that the so called "WAR ON TERROR" is being FUELED by our involvement in other countries that we have NO RIGHT being in. It has also reigned in the Patriot Act which is a blatant disregard of OUR Freedoms! My husband IS a National Guardsman who served a year in Iraq and I can tell you this, the sentiment across the board in the units he has served in and in the in the neighborhood which I live where my neighbors 20 year old son SHOT HIMSELF after returning from Iraq is the same "WE DON'T BELONG THERE" I also find it EXTREMELY ironic that you are so gun ho on this issue yet in a bill YOU supported I noticed that out of the MILLIONS of dollars given in this so called "DEFENSE" the LEAST amount was given to OUR BOARDERS!! Our first line of defense which YOU and most other politicians in Washington continue to IGNORE!! I also don't appreciate you speaking on behalf of the republican party calling us a "REGAN Republican" I am an AMERICAN living in a country that is suppose to be a "REPUBLIC" with GOD GIVEN rights protected by LAW. How can we be a beacon of hope to other nations when we are killing their people, policing their countries and illegally occupying their lands. Like you I will be sending my response to this "OPEN LETTER" to all delegates and EVERYONE whom Iam involved with through business, school, and my personal life. You in every way have been a traitor to our state and country and it's time for you to go.

Jennie Larsen
State Delegate district 67

No comments:

Post a Comment